What to expect
when you visit a FullMast™ Men’s Health Clinic?
- Fast, discreet and fully confidential
- Your non-medical questions answered by phone – book at one of our conveniently located clinics
- Medical check up with one our MDs – FREE (with OHIP card)
- Complete diagnostic inventory
- Treatment options explained
- No obligation, no hard sell
- Easy parking (Downtown Toronto Location easy PATH access)
- Answers to frequently asked questions here
The first step is to call us or fill in the form below. You will be prompted to indicate a convenient time we can call you back. Our Patient Intake Manager will schedule a consultation with one of our licensed medical doctors at one of our six locations. The consultation might be via tele-health.
When you arrive for your appointment you will be asked to fill out medical questionnaires on a digital tablet – so our medical staff can more quickly focus on important details of your health profile.
You will be given a medical check-up by one of medical doctors at no charge to Canadians. Please bring your medical card to your first appointment as the cost of the check-up will be billed to provincial health plans. We will check whether you have health issues that need further attention and ascertain your suitability for SONICWAVE™ treatment. Our doctors will answer all your questions.
If you are eligible for SONICWAVE™ treatment payment by credit card is required. Payment plans are available. The treatment is not covered by provincial and most private health plans.
We aspire to make your treatment convenient, private and as pleasant as possible.
We are located with partner clinics concerned with other health matters and so when you enter FullMast it is not evident that you are visiting a men’s sexual health clinic.
Need a quick Boost?
If you are not suffering from erectile dysfunction but wish for a harder erection with increased sensitivity you do not first need to have an appointment with one our physicians.
Instruct our Patient Intake Manager that you require a SONICWAVE Boost and we’ll book you for treatments right away.
The FullMast Code of Ethics
- We believe that sexual health is an enriching aspect of life and should be enjoyed fully as one ages. It is our job to help our clients and their partners have loving and sexually satisfying relationships without judging, preaching and moralizing.
- We have a “sex positive” attitude and discuss sexual concerns openly and without embarrassment.
- We advise our patients about the likelihood of success for each therapy according to each patient’s medical condition. We don’t overpromise or hard sell.
- We are fully committed to evidence based medicine, using medically validated therapies and maintaining the rigorous medical standards promoted by the Canadian Medical Association and provincial associations.
- We are fully committed to respecting the privacy of our patients. We maintain patient medical records with systems that are PIPEDA compliant and are encrypted end-to-end.
- We aim to track patient health over the long term to help us refine medical protocols so we lead the way in helping our customers live healthier, happier and longer.
- We do all we can to ensure our customers’ time is respected and we provide the treatments needed as quickly and conveniently as possible.
As our clinics are supervised by licensed doctors we are prohibited from publishing reviews and testimonials.
If you wish to see reviews published elsewhere please search for them online. To see or add a Google review please click here.