Skip to content
The FullMast™ Code of Ethics Manifesto
- We believe that sexual health is an enriching aspect of life and should be enjoyed fully as one ages. It is our job to help our customers and their partners have loving and sexually satisfying relationships without judging, preaching and moralizing.
- We believe in having a “sex positive” attitude where we can discuss sexual concerns openly and without embarrassment.
- We are fully committed to evidence based medicine, using medically validated therapies and maintaining the rigorous medical standards promoted by the Canadian Medical Association and provincial associations.
- We are fully committed to respecting the privacy of our patients. We maintain patient records with systems that are PIPEDA compliant and are encrypted end-to-end.
- We aim to track patient health over the long term to help us refine medical protocols so we lead the way in helping our customers live healthier, happier and longer.
- We do all we can to ensure our customers’ time is respected and we provide the treatments needed as quickly and conveniently as possible.