The secret to giving and getting a powerful orgasm is, in a phrase, take it slow.
There is no need to be in a hurry because taking time allows the body to build up energy that can then be released in a burst of energy, similar to a sneeze.
Many research studies have shown that a woman’s sexual pleasure is increased when the physical sexual act is accompanied by loving, caring relationship.
With men the psychological dimensions are also important but the physical aspects of touch are more significant.
Here are five general suggestions for what you can do to have mutually satisfying – and – huge orgasms.
- Focus on foreplay: For many men, a satisfying orgasm starts with ample foreplay. Take the time to engage in kissing, touching, and other types of stimulation before moving on to intercourse.
- Communicate: Open and honest communication is key when it comes to sexual pleasure. Encourage your partner to share what feels good and what doesn’t, and be receptive to their feedback.
- Experiment: Try new things and explore different techniques together to find what works best for both of you. This could involve changing positions, trying different types of stimulation, or incorporating sex toys into your play.
- Use lubrication: If your partner experiences discomfort or pain during sex, using a water-based lubricant can help increase pleasure and reduce friction.
- Encourage relaxation: Stress and anxiety can make it difficult for some men to achieve orgasm. Encourage your partner to relax and focus on the sensations they’re experiencing, rather than any performance pressure or distractions.
Ultimately, the most important thing is to listen to your partner and prioritize their pleasure and comfort. By working together and being open to trying new things, you can help your partner have a more satisfying orgasm.
If you are interested in the science you can read these journal articles: