Erectile concerns are common and treatable
Perhaps your partner has noticed that you longer feel like having sex very often – or ever? Perhaps you suspect “andropause”, low-T, or “male menopause”. Perhaps you are unsure about the options and their safety?
A low sex drive can be caused by stress, diet, lack of exercise which result in medical conditions that should be addressed. Low energy levels and a lack of desire are conditions that should not be ignored. Intimate relationships and an active sex life are a desirable part of life and necessary for full health.
If you or your loved one has noticed a diminished sex drive visit a FullMast Men’s Health Clinic and get a medical check up, at no charge. One of our physicians can explain your treatment options.
- Around half of Canadian men over 50 have erection concerns that should be treated
- Sexual problems are sometimes caused by low levels of testosterone that when treated improve overall wellbeing
- Erectile dysfunction is a medical problem and nothing to be ashamed of. If you tore a muscle you wouldn’t hesitate to get treatment
- There are many reasons why men cannot get an erection. It is not a natural consequence of aging nor should either partner blame themselves.
- The commonly used ED drugs sometimes don’t work well, have side effects and reduce spontaneity. Now there are alternatives that are safe and effective.
- Loving relationships and sex make couples happier and live longer.
- The quicker you get treatment the better it works.
- A soft erection indicates there may be problems with your testosterone levels, heart, circulation or other problems that should be checked out by our medical doctors.
Call toll free:
1333 Sheppard Ave E #318, Toronto, ON M2J 1V1
308-888 8th Ave W, Vancouver, BC V5Z 3Y1