Health News & Advice
How has the treatment of erectile dysfunction changed?
Erectile dysfunction, which used to be referred to as “impotence,” is nothing new. In this section, we introduce you to historical treatments and myths about men’s health and explain how groundbreaking ED treatments like SONICWAVE™ have made a difference in the treatment of erectile issues in our Toronto and Vancouver clinics.
- Secrets to Achieve the Perfect OrgasmThe secret to giving and getting a powerful orgasm is, in a phrase, take it slow. There is no need to be in a hurry because taking time allows the body to build up energy that can then be released in a burst of energy, similar to a sneeze. Many research studies have shown that […]
- FullMast Radio Ad: Home DatesGo on a date without leaving your home with FullMast When the weather is depressing and you don’t feel like going bowling or going to the movies. Well… ye could always just stay home and go “FullMast”? Now THERE’S something you can both enjoy! The announcer in our radio ad states, “Keep date nights at […]
- FullMast Radio Ad: Winter VacationSet Sail Without Leaving Your Home Winter sucks doesn’t it? Feel like taking a break and going down south but don’t have the time? Well, just because you can’t “set sail” to a tropical island, doesn’t mean you can’t go “FullMast” from home. Save your vacation days and set sail from home this winter with […]
- Global News: Revitalize Your Sex LifeFullMast’s Medical experts share four ways to revitalize your sex and love life An article published by Global News about ways to revitalize love life explained that sexual anxiety is common. A 2020 literature review reports that up to 25 per cent of men experience anxiety associated with sexual performance. In another study, researchers found that 34 […]
- FullMast Radio Ad: Valentines DayCelebrate Valentine’s With a Harder Erection What do most couples really want on Valentine’s day? A card? Yes. A romantic dinner? Perhaps. Most dream of deliciously romantic and sensual lovemaking. To celebrate Valentine’s Day FullMast is airing a spot on Q107 and AM640 radio a spot that states, “Sometimes, when you’re looking forward to a […]